- Help customers to hedge exchange rate risk.
- An financial instrument to trade in exchange rate fluctuation.
- Meet personal demand of customers.
- Sacombank sell FX option for customers and do not buy FX option from customers.
- Option Styles:
- American Option: may have right to exercise option at any time during life of contract.
- European Option: exercise option only on Expiration date.
- Option buyer: is a person who has the right and no obligation to buy or sell foreign currency at pre-agreed exchange rate.
- Option seller: is a person who has obligation to exercise option contract based on demand of option buyer.
- Amount which option buyer pays to option seller.
- Option Premium shall depend on customer requirement on amount of foreign currency; strike price, market price, term of contract and other factors, which is calculated in good faith by Sacombank.
- Method of payment when excercising option:
- Exercise option on basis of 100% payment of contract value.
- Exercise option on basis of executing opposite spot transaction against exercise transaction.
Further information, please contact at Treasuryinfo@sacombank.com
or any nearest Sacombank Transaction Point.